Saturday, March 26, 2016

so, this happened.

things happen that question, 
how we truly feel about a person.
someone who receives our devotion
& adoration, suddenly makes,
a truly human mistake, to you.
what do you do?!

if it were a stranger, it'd be easy. 
'hater. idgaf'
but this is your kin,
someone you've built your soul
up with, connected to your
eternal spirit. this is the 
farthest thing from a stranger,
this is a known, acknowledged,
piece of you. lol. what do you do.
WWJD.

forgiveness can be the most
bizarre thing. 
but I've known God in me,
for a long time now. 
& with my fragility, 
have solely depended on Him,
for my entire survival.

so when confronted with,
judgement & disregard,
partly out of ignorance,
partly out of arrogance,
my initial reaction was
shock, disappointment,
a little lostness, a bit broken.
out of all the things to expect,
a lack of doubt in my ability,
to live & navigate through my life,
from you?!

all those moments of 
transparency,
so that you can attempt 
to use them against me?!
talk about hating vulnerability.

but then Jesus reminds me,
how much we all are,
subject to human error.
stuck in our own thoughts,
thinking we're reading in between 
lines, but we're really just filling
in gaps, because we want to
think, we know it all.
when really,
you don't know shxt.
your own life could attest 
to that. no shade. 
& Jesus showed me, why
this may have been 
necessary. not only to show me
pieces of myself, where I've violated, 
as you have.
but for me to practice the 
beauty of forgiveness,
on an entirely new level.

therefor, i thank you for
these words, that you've
given me the opportunity 
to write. i actually thank you
for a lot more than that. you 
know. this only strengthens.

me, you, 🙈🙊🙉, us.