Friday, March 1, 2013

my companion

i am going to puush this out,
because i want this.
i want this bad, and i want it now.
& i'm the only thing that would keep it from happening.

i don't much like redundancy.
i only want the best version,
and everything else is irrelevant.

unfortunately in relationships that can't happen.
this hesitation exist,
as i make you the madness behind this movement.
because the idea,
of you simply falling into a template,
makes me nauseous.

but i planned ahead.
& while i was giving love to another previously.
i made the choice to do so,
with full consciousness.
so regrets can be kept to a minimum.

& since then i've accepted,
that this is just how i work.
my admirers become my subjects.
not exclusively,
but they do happen to liven up this space,
quite often. :)

& that anyone lucky enough to fill that spot.
should feel privileged,
as i feel,
that they get a dedication spot,
in my safe haven of words..
simply because i'm pretty particular about my shit. :)