Monday, April 18, 2011

...from the vault

do not grow a wristbone daughter,
where your backbone ought to be. <3
(i found this. something i wrote in dec. how could i not share.)

i need to write all this stuff out. essentially create an outline for my life right now. organization makes living easier. i need to be prepared.

my worth has shifted. it no longer resides in the culture that surrounds me, but rather the entity's that are much closer to my heart.
as you mature your objectives shift. change is good.
so while image is something i still place value upon, my ability to help is much more valuable.
lets not forget this.

know yourself.
myself depends on feeling faithful & productive.
that wont come from the mall. or through the superficial acceptance of peers.
rather, it comes from preparation & progression.
wisdom, investments, creation -- these are priorities.
valuable ones. that expand and give room for something bigger.