Wednesday, November 3, 2010

forgive me.
im big enough to see when i come across a mistake.
a misconception. smh.
cause i was just sooo sure.
and i was wrong.

how could i have missed this?
i swear i tried.
i remembered.
think i gave the whole thing play.
but then. i couldnt piece it all together.

whatever the reasons that may be.
that fact still remains.

so now, here i am. listening.
in the midst of conflict.
that arised from a 'lack of regard' to something that was so significant.
then my attempts to dismiss it.
smh. icing on the cake.

were always so worried if the other person can make it. if they can make that commitment to a vision always weathering a storm. 
my attitude needed to be put in check. lol. he's obviously still the man here. lol. :)

my re-draft attitude includes so much more of him. and me. back in my place. eager to learn. lol.